A better strategy for “you inc.”
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, you’re working to see your business dream become a reality. Are you doing the same for your personal financial life?
Surprisingly, many business owners conflate the goals they have for their business with the goals they have for their own lives and families. Yet, though they may be related, they are never the same.
- If you are risking your professional success on a business idea, should your personal investments be just as risky or perhaps less so?
- If you need time off from intense business activity to develop a new idea, will you have the personal financial resources to do so?
- As a business owner, you have unique opportunities to save for your personal future in a tax efficient ways; are you taking advantage of all of them?
- Are you prepared to harvest the business value you created for your own benefit at a time and in a manner of your own choosing?
- As business practitioners ourselves, as well as experts in personal financial matters, we are here to help clients integrate these two important aspects of their lives.
We offer entrepreneurs and small business owners particular assistance in:
- Risk appropriate investments
- Personal & business funding
- Independent pension & benefits strategies
- Assistance with business transitions